Pass Cisco CCNP Security 300-206 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-206 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Free Cisco CCNP Security Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) 300-206 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. 300-206 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your 300-206 Cisco Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
About 300-206 Exam
The Cisco 300-206 exam tests the candidates’ knowledge of configuring and implementing security on Cisco devices, such as Cisco ASA firewall, Cisco router, and Cisco switch.
The Cisco 300-206 SENSS exam is focused on technologies that can aid in strengthening the network perimeter security, including ASA policy, Network Address Translation (NAT), and application inspect. The test is offered in two languages: English and Japanese and takes 90 minutes, during which the applicants are asked from 65 to 75 questions. It is an online-based exam therefore it can be taken from any place on the globe.
- Threat defense: The following are the items that this section tests: implementing firewall and Layer 2 Security and configuring device hardening. In particular, you are also expected to be able to implement ACLs and explain the ASA security contexts.
- Threat defense architectures: The candidates must have a grasp of designing a firewall solution and implementing Layer 2 Security solutions.
- Tools for troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting: The focus of questions from this section is on your ability to use the analysis of packet tracer, syslog, and packet capture to monitor firewall. Among other things, the students must have skills in using CLI/ASDM to configure and analyze packet tracer.
- Security components and considerations: The following items are tested in this section: security operations management architectures, Data Center security components and considerations, and common IPv6 security considerations.
- Cisco devices management services: This area includes your skills in implementing logging on Cisco switches, routers, and ASA by following Cisco best practices. Furthermore, the candidates are implementing NTP with authentication on Cisco devices.
- Secured CLI management and security devices GUIs: The individuals should pay special attention to implementing HTTPS, SSHv2, and SNMPv3 access on the devices, describing prime infrastructure and Cisco Security Manager, and implementing device managers.
Passing this exam requires detailed preparation. The test covers a wide range of topics thus the earlier you begin your training, the better you can pass the exam. To help in your revision for the test, Cisco has some recommendations for the training. It advises that you enroll for the SENSS v1.0 course if you want to excel in the actual exam easily. This course is offered in two models, and you should aim at taking both of them. If you have decided to take a course outside the Cisco network, make sure that the provider is authorized by the organization. Otherwise, you risk learning the wrong content.