This Microsoft course is about making an information stockroom utilizing ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), execute an information distribution center plan, connect with Azure advancements (Big Data, Azure DW, and etc.), and keep up the information with Data Quality Services (DQS). The training is related to all other SQL Server-related orders: Database Development, Database Administration, and Business Intelligence.
The course is the most effective method to actualize an information distribution center stage to help a BI arrangement. The students will figure out how to make an information stockroom with Microsoft SQL Server2016 and with Azure SQL Data Warehouse, execute ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and approve and rinse information with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
- No less than 2 years of working with social databases
- Planning a standardized database
- Making tables and connections
- Questioning with Transact-SQL
- Some introduction to fundamental programming develops
The course helps you learn
- How to work with variables
- Elucidation of the vital fact table
- Classification of various types of available transforms with SSIS
- Exhibition of debugging and securing packages
- Definition of data warehouses
- Conferring the method of deploying and managing packages
- Categorizing various elements for control flow
At the end of the course, the candidates will develop some skills, such as
- Depict the key components of an information warehousing arrangement
- Depict the principle equipment contemplations for building an information distribution center
- Execute a consistent structure for an information distribution center
- Execute a physical structure for an information stockroom
- Make columnstore lists
- Actualizing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Portray the key highlights of SSIS
- Execute an information stream by utilizing SSIS
- Execute control stream by utilizing undertakings and priority imperatives
- Make dynamic bundles that incorporate factors and parameters
- Investigate SSIS bundles
- Execute Data Quality Services
- Execute a Master Data Services display
- Portray how you can utilize custom segments to expand SSIS
- Send SSIS ventures
- Depict BI and normal BI situations
- The number of questions one has to answer is around 40-60.
- The time limit is 120 minutes.
- The format of the paper includes multiple-choice questions.
- The students need to score 700 points to pass the test (1000 is a maximum).
- The exam language is English.
- Prologue to Data Warehousing
- Arranging Data Warehouse infrastructure
- Structuring and implementing a Data Warehouse
- Executing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Making an ETL solution
- Executing Control Flow in an SSIS package
- Investigating and troubleshooting SSIS packages
- Executing an incremental ETL process
- Authorizing Data quality
- Utilizing Master Data Services
- Broadening SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Conveying and configuring SSIS packages
- Expanding Data in a Data Warehouse
- Any person who is preparing for the 70-767: Implementing a Data Warehouse using SQL exam and wants to evaluate his/her knowledge, identify his/her weaknesses, and pass the certification test at the first attempt
- Current IT specialists who would like to validate their skills by getting the Microsoft certification
In addition to this, the students will fulfill quickly the different activities, including building and overseeing information distribution center and architecting and actualizing measurements. The course will be useful as a practical task in order to pass the Microsoft 70-767 exam.
- MS Project Servers
- Online Programmers
- Web Developers
- Application Developers
The certification helps the holder in earning a basic pay ranging from $87,500 to $157,800 per year.